Mailing Address if Different From Physical Address
Previous or Current Employer Information
How were you referred to us?
Because fuel is considered a hazardous substance, and many positions require operation of a motor vehicle, we must ask whether you are at least 16 years of age.
In order to sell certain products at Campbell Point Marina, we must ask whether you are 18 years of age.
All positions at Campbell Point Marina are customer service oriented. Many positions require physical labor to be performed including tasks outdoors in hot, humid, cold and inclement weather, as well as on docks floating on the water or other uneven surfaces.
Campbell Point Marina observes a zero-tolerance drug, alcohol and tobacco use policy that includes post-offer, pre-employment and random drug screening of candidates for hire. We may also conduct background and reference checks on candidates for hire. In the event of employment, if we discover that false or misleading information was conveyed on this application or during an interview (including representations made about availability of work), the employee may be terminated immediately.
Many positions at Campbell Point Marina are seasonal (approximately mid-May through the first week of September). We rarely grant time-off requests during these months for any position. Some of our busiest days are Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July week, Labor Day weekend, and Regatta/Rally weekends, and therefore we require all employees to be available for those holidays. Your availability for work during these times may determine your eligibility for hire.
If you chose No Explain why
If yes, please complete the following
Current School Attending
List any dates unavailable to work from mid-May through the first week of September:
By agreeing below, you are stating that you are available for work during the time frame described above, with the exception of an emergency, and agree to fulfill the commitments set forth above if you are hired for the season.
Applicant’s Acknowledgement and Authorization
In connection with the attached Employment Application and Availability for Work Form being presented to Campbell Point Marina please read the following statements.
• Positions at Campbell Point Marina are customer service oriented.
• Many positions require performance of physical labor, generally outdoors, in all types of weather.
• Many positions require work to be performed on docks floating on water or other uneven surfaces.
• Many positions at Campbell Point Marina are seasonal (approx. mid-May through the first week of September).
• Time-off requests are rarely granted from mid-May through the first week of September for any position.
• Employees are expected to be available for work on weekdays, weekends, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July week, Labor Day weekend, and Regatta/Rally weekends.
• Campbell Point Marina observes a zero-tolerance drug, alcohol and tobacco use policy that may include a post-offer, pre-employment and random drug screening of candidates for hire.
• Campbell Point Marina may conduct background and reference checks on candidates for hire, which may include Internet checks, consumer reports (credit checks, criminal record checks, driving record checks), education verification, and past-employer checks. Information obtained from any background check will not be used to discriminate against the applicant, but rather to provide information relevant to the safe and successful performance of the job duties required for the position applied for herein. Information obtained in any background check will be kept confidential and only personnel with a genuine need to know will be allowed to access such information.
• False or misleading information on this application or given during an interview (including representations made about availability to work) may result in immediate termination.
• Campbell Point Marina operates under an employment-at-will policy, which means that employers and employees can terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason.
• Campbell Point Marina adheres to Missouri and federal laws regarding reporting new hires and verifying employment eligibility. An I-9 form will be completed, and proper documentation must be provided on the date of hire. Failure to provide documentation verifying the employee’s eligibility to work within three (3) days of employment may result in termination, in accordance with federal law.
I, completed the attached Application for Employment with Campbell Point Marina. I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Date of Submission